NullPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--NEWSERVER-- Making new site will be up 11/2/2009 msn: el_oh_el@live.com!!!!

Moderator application. From Hot Chick.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Chick

Hot Chick

Moderator application. From Hot Chick. Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application. From Hot Chick.   Moderator application. From Hot Chick. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

1. What is your Age? Im 14 years old will be 15 in 2 months...

2. How long have you been with NullPkz? Lol i started today on Friday 4 september 2009.

3. Do you meet the requirements of atleast 20 posts? Yes I do.

4. Are there any staff that you have personally talked to that could vouch for you? No not yet but i will meet em one day.. But i hope U will vouch for me Null although u don't know me yet...

5. Are you an active player? Yes i am a verry active player especially gus of this server.. I love skilling servers so i will never quit playing this server..

6. What could you bring to the NullPk/Scape community? Well i am an verry helpfull person in game and out game on forums i will be helping people to if they need it. When i can't help some one i will tell them to private message some one who does know what to do.

7. Please tell us if you are maxed yet in the NullPkz/Scape game. No sorry i'd like to be a skilling moderator..

8. Have you had any experience in any other private server with a staff position? Ive been admin on 1 server and i helped alot of people but that server crashed..

Fill that application out please, ADD A PARAGRAPH ON WHY ELSE WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU!

I will be verry helpfull and nice to all people if any advertiser will logg on I will ip bann or just mute him right away... I don't abuse my powers so I won't give stuff away for free. I never swear so don't be scared that I will swear people out of the game. I will be advertising on my own website and on all my youtube videos. (I will never advertise my website on these forums.) I hope u will pick me if u don't then it's bad luck to me..

Greetings Hot Chick.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English there might be some mistakes in it.. xD

Last edited by Hot Chick on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hot Chick

Hot Chick

PostSubject: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Moderator application. From Hot Chick. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

Please vote for mee!!!
Back to top Go down
aymd

aymd

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application. From Hot Chick.   Moderator application. From Hot Chick. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 pm

I VOTE YES Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Light

The_Light

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application. From Hot Chick.   Moderator application. From Hot Chick. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:40 pm

hmm ill vote once i see you help out some players.
Your active but you also need to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joemackenroe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application. From Hot Chick.   Moderator application. From Hot Chick. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator application. From Hot Chick.
Page 1 of 1