NullPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--NEWSERVER-- Making new site will be up 11/2/2009 msn: el_oh_el@live.com!!!!

aymd for moderator

Go down 
2 posters

aymd as mod?
yes
aymd for moderator I_vote_lcap20%aymd for moderator I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
no
aymd for moderator I_vote_lcap20%aymd for moderator I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
maybe
aymd for moderator I_vote_lcap60%aymd for moderator I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
aymd

aymd

aymd for moderator Empty
PostSubject: aymd for moderator   aymd for moderator EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:19 pm

1. What is your Age? 17 just about to turn 18 tomorrow X{)

2. How long have you been with NullPkz? a day

3. Do you meet the requirements of atleast 20 posts? yes, i do and im making my goal to a whole lot more

4. Are there any staff that you have personally talked to that could vouch for you? not yet but i will get to know every1 on the server inside and out

5. Are you an active player? yes, very active ill play for aobut 10 hours a day

6. What could you bring to the NullPk/Scape community? alot of players, a whole lot

7. Please tell us if you are maxed yet in the NullPkz/Scape game. not yet but im working on it

8. Have you had any experience in any other private server with a staff position? yes i was admin on 4 servers co-owner on 1 and mod on 2 i have alot of experince and i never, ever abuse my powers what so ever

9. you should choose me becouse im a great player.I help alot on the server (by playing it and answering all the questions people ask me.you should choose me becouse im active i don't abuse what so ever.another thing, ppl like the way i act and help ect.. and i love the server so much. bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by aymd on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Null
Admin
Admin
Null

aymd for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: aymd for moderator   aymd for moderator EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Code:

[b]Fill that application out please, ADD A PARAGRAPH ON WHY ELSE WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU![/b]
Back to top Go down
https://nullpkz.forumotion.com
aymd

aymd

aymd for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: aymd for moderator   aymd for moderator EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm

i did a paragraph about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aymd for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: aymd for moderator   aymd for moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

aymd for moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NullPkz :: Welcome to NullPkz!-Register and Log in to View More Forums! :: In Game :: Staff Positions-
Jump to: