NullPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--NEWSERVER-- Making new site will be up 11/2/2009 msn: el_oh_el@live.com!!!!

Santas Mod/Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santa Claus

Santas Mod/Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Santas Mod/Staff Application   Santas Mod/Staff Application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 am

Hello My ingame name is santa claus,

1) What is your age? My age at the moment 14

2) How long have you been with NullPkz? I have just recently started

3) Do you meet the requirements of 20 posts? No i do not because i have just started, but however if a get the position of a mod i will be more active Very Happy

4) Are there any staff that you have personally talked to that could vouch for you? No Very Happy

5) Are you an active player? Yes as soon as my client has downloaded and i promise if i get the position i will be active for at least 20 mins a day

6) What could you bring to the NullPk/Scape community? Well if anyone needed help i would help them if anyone was advertising I wouldnt immediately ban them i would ask them to stop and if they didnt i would mute them

7) Please tell us if you are maxed yet in NullPk/Scape game? No i am not Smile

Cool Have you had any experience in any other private server with a staff position? Nope i havent but i have watched how some off the staff act and not all of them are helpful however i will be

Extra Information

Well i think you should make me a mod/staff purely because i am very friendly and helpful and i would grately considerate NullPkz making me a Mod/Staff.
I think thats just about everything you need to know and thanks for reading this application!
Back to top Go down

Santas Mod/Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NullPkz :: Welcome to NullPkz!-Register and Log in to View More Forums! :: In Game :: Staff Positions-
Jump to: