NullPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--NEWSERVER-- Making new site will be up 11/2/2009 msn: el_oh_el@live.com!!!!

Is server ok 4 mod :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
is server ok

Is server ok 4 mod :) Empty
PostSubject: Is server ok 4 mod :)   Is server ok 4 mod :) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:28 pm

1. What is your Age? 15

2. How long have you been with NullPkz? ive been with nullpkz 4 maybe 1 day now

3. Do you meet the requirements of atleast 20 posts? No Sad

4. Are there any staff that you have personally talked to that could vouch for you? umm ive talked to ryan but not about staff

5. Are you an active player? Very much

6. What could you bring to the NullPk/Scape community? well im on the computer contanly and i could watch over the server getting rid of the spammers ect. i also know how to code vls stat ect.

7. Please tell us if you are maxed yet in the NullPkz/Scape game. No, but i am on a server that exactly like nullpkz

8. Have you had any experience in any other private server with a staff position? Yes, im an owner of a sponsered server named crisis X scape. also i am a co-owner of unscape until jagex called copy right on us. im head admin on hooperscape.no-ip.biz. finally i am mod/coder of another sponsered server. ive been coding 4 about 1 1\2 years now so i have sum exp.

so yeah, i just ask u look into me maybe becoming mod Smile Smile Smile lol! well ok thnxs and u should choose me because i have exp on being staff... bye

Last edited by is server ok on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiok4

kiok4

PostSubject: Re: Is server ok 4 mod :)   Is server ok 4 mod :) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 pm

im not so sure never heard of any of those :\
Back to top Go down
Null
Admin
Admin
Null

PostSubject: Re: Is server ok 4 mod :)   Is server ok 4 mod :) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Code:

[b]Fill that application out please, ADD A PARAGRAPH ON WHY ELSE WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU![/b]
Back to top Go down
https://nullpkz.forumotion.com
aymd

aymd

PostSubject: Re: Is server ok 4 mod :)   Is server ok 4 mod :) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 am

add a paragraph why they should choose you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is server ok 4 mod :)   Is server ok 4 mod :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is server ok 4 mod :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NullPkz :: Welcome to NullPkz!-Register and Log in to View More Forums! :: In Game :: Staff Positions-
Jump to: