NullPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--NEWSERVER-- Making new site will be up 11/2/2009 msn: el_oh_el@live.com!!!!

Kiok4's appliance for staff

Go down 

Kiok4 for staff?
Yes.
Kiok4's appliance for staff I_vote_lcap50%Kiok4's appliance for staff I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No.
Kiok4's appliance for staff I_vote_lcap50%Kiok4's appliance for staff I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
kiok4

kiok4

Kiok4's appliance for staff Empty
PostSubject: Kiok4's appliance for staff   Kiok4's appliance for staff EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm

1. What is your Age?16.

2. How long have you been with NullPkz? about a full day now.

3. Do you meet the requirements of atleast 20 posts? yes.

4. Are there any staff that you have personally talked to that could vouch for you?not really but i have met Ryan and Null, well everyone has Smile.

5. Are you an active player?I'm on almost all the time i can be and on the forums too.

6. What could you bring to the NullPk/Scape community?A great staff member willing to help players in-game and on the forum

7. Please tell us if you are maxed yet in the NullPkz/Scape game. getting to that.

8. Have you had any experience in any other private server with a staff position?I have been an admin on 2 servers, and In wolf scape i was considered that most helpfull admin in game. i was a mod in servers by all-star and was a very good friend with him.

Other reasons: I am willing to help all players in game and help get rid of spammers. I can also post videos on youtube to help many players join the game.

Please note: I am greatful with a mod position along with admin positions.
Back to top Go down

Kiok4's appliance for staff
Page 1 of 1